TT pedals

Chris93

Hi guys what are the part numbers for the tt pedals that will fit the a2, have asked my local dealer and they say that none of them will directly fit but i dont believe this

Chris

Chris,

I can't give you a part number, but your local dealer is correct in that the full set is not a "direct fit". You should look to purchase a mark 1 set, but you will need to modify the accelerator pedal. This will require bonding as the TT pedal is slightly larger than the standard A2 rubber. The clutch and brake pedals are a direct replacement however.

The bonding of the accelerator can be a good adhesive or as I have chosen a heavy duty velcro; (which has stood the test for two years or there abouts).

Cheers,

Darren

really darren? my ones fitted on exactly as the old ones! no glue needed it just pulls on arround the pedal itself. they look so much better than boring black rubber. cheers mike

really darren? my ones fitted on exactly as the old ones! no glue needed it just pulls on arround the pedal itself. they look so much better than boring black rubber. cheers mike

Confused.com Mike - speaking with Robin at ADI in 08 or 09, (can't remember which one...:p), I know that he had the same issue and had to glue his accelerator pedal too. I also recall that there was another member who had to do the same; though I can't for the life of me think who it was.

Cheers,

Darren

I bought my TT pedal rubbers from an ex A2oc member many years ago and they fitted perfectly apart from some minor trimming of excess material from the one on the throttle pedal.
Genuine VAG kits used to regularly appear on e.bay with 2 versions being available to suit various Golfs, Polos and Audis so this could explain the variation in size of the throttle pedal rubber.

Cheers Spike

Hi,

Got mine new from the VW dealer. They fitted perfectly! No triming. Below are the part numbers by article. There is a complete kit as well but don't have the number on hand right now. Around 30 some for the whole.

8N0 721 173 A - frein (brake) +-8,41€
8N1 721 647 B - accél. (gas pedal) +-8,24€
8N0 721 174 A 01C - embrayage (clutch) +-8,41€

Prices were from 2008! No foot rest available for your left foot, at least for the left hand drive, without major modification. Got a RS4 foot rest but still need to modify it to fit.

Ltr, Didier

Back