Information AUdi A2 stolen

Mari

I am very sad to report that a burgler drove off with my TV, i-phone, camera in my Audi A2 TDI reg no. FM04VST, metallic blue from NW11 North London on Sunday between 2 - 6 am while I was asleep upstairs. Vin no. WAUZZZ8Z15N000911
If any of you see my car anywhere please, please let me know. It's the saddest thing that happened to me in ages :( Mari

Sorry to read of your news.

Which shade of blue was it? Apart from the VIN were there any distinguishing marks on it? It might be worth keeping an eye for parts being sold through Ebay.

I am very sad to report that a burgler drove off with my TV, i-phone, camera in my Audi A2 TDI reg no. FM04VST, metallic blue from NW11 North London on Sunday between 2 - 6 am while I was asleep upstairs. Vin no. WAUZZZ8Z15N000911
If any of you see my car anywhere please, please let me know. It's the saddest thing that happened to me in ages :( Mari

What a shame, sorry for the stress you must be suffering at the hands of these ******! How did they start the car, was your house broken into for the keys?

A2 stolen

Thank you for your comments guys, :) broke in through my living room window and stole my house keys with car key. Colour is denim blue. I am really gutted as it was the best car I ever owned.

Really sorry to hear this, you hear of so much of it going on now but if you are tenacious enough to hide your keys to deter this kind of thing I have heard of incidents were burglars have threatened peoples loved ones if the keys aren't handed over. :(

I've been burgled once myself so can empathise with how you must be feeling :(

Hope they dumped the car and were really just after your gadgets and the police find it :)

Hi Mari. Really sorry to hear of the loss of your A2.

Were the police willing to search the automatic number plate recognition database to track it's location? In London there must be 1,000 of such camera.

http://wiki.openrightsgroup.org/wiki/National_Vehicle_Tracking_Database
"In July 2007 it was announced that the police are to be given live access to London's congestion charge cameras" and "Chief constables are also negotiating with the Highways Agency, supermarkets and petrol station owners to incorporate their CCTV cameras into the network."

Sorry to hear about your loss. Most unfortunate. I hope the toe rags lose interest in the car quickly and hopefully your treasure will be restored soon.

Sorry to hear about the theft, Lets keep our fingers crossed that the police find it quickly.

David

Sorry to hear that. I'll keep an eye out for you, I live in NW of town and often travel through your area. If is so scary to hear these things. Surprise by the timing of the incident, i thought most of these happen during day time when everyone is at work! I'm definitely keeping my keys out of site.

Oh No! Sorry to hear about your A2 Mari, I certainly hope you find it soon. Scum of the earth those people.
Have you got any pictures of the car? if so put them up on here so we all can see what it looks like, also as said before any specific marks on it anywhere?

Cheers
Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Back