A2 Quick Reference Guide

Hi there. I just bought a2 in April 2015. There was no manual book for this car. Also the Audi center in Alba, Italy could not be able to provide it. And I tried to open also the link above provided, and I could not open the link. This link is still working? Please advise. My A2 is A2 2001 1.4 petrol. Black metalic.

The link is working just fine Jasmin.

Noting your visitor messages on a members gallery I'm surprised an Audi dealer hasn't been able to assist you with removal of the rear seats. It's a simple process. Please advise us the problem you're having and we can try to assist. Occasionally the seat mechanism can become fixed in position but there's a fix for this.

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?16655-The-Ultimate-My-Rear-Seats-Don-t-Work-Thread

Last edited:
I could not open the link that Murdo showed, but I can open the file that Sarge attached. Thank you to both of you the same.

I could not open the link that Murdo showed, but I can open the file that Sarge attached. Thank you to both of you the same.

Murdo's link is working fine for me, but remember that this is a link to a PDF so you will get a message at he bottom of the screen asking you if you want to save or open the file.

It MIGHT not work on Tapatalk perhaps?

If that doesn't work please let me know, or if any of the other members have trouble with any of these links please do let us know and we will investigate.

Steve B

Last edited:
Hi Steve, I used tapatalk so it might be the case on that was why it keep rejecting me after I clicked it on.

AH,

That probably explains it.

I know several people that use Tapatalk but I reverted to the web version on my phone, Tapatalk doesn't have all of the features of the web version. But if you are a member of lots of forums then it has some advantages.

Steve B

The original link is to an external site, I think she's referring to that link, not Murdo's?, perhaps as she's in Italy, and isn't a member of that particular site, she may not have been able to open it.

I've taken the liberty of editing out the external site as it wasn't necessary and to avoid confusion, as we have it on our own server several times anyway, hope that's ok.

Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Back