News Car Stolen, Azure Blue TDi A2 SE FD02 UEW, Coventry

Mart

Hi all, thought I'd make a post about my car that was recently stolen.

FD02 UEW, Aure Blue A2 TDI SE from my home in Coventry. Chassis number WAUZZZ8Z72N032533

The car had genuine Audi roof bars and I'd taken out the rear seats, false floor and parcel shelf. There was a smallish dent, few inches wide on the front passenger door, dent on the front of the bonnet in the middle and cracked number plate where I'd had a small bump many years ago. There are scrape marks on the rear offside wheel arch and probably small marks and scrapes to most panels (car gets parked on the side of a narrow busy road and too often people driving past mis judge the space!), car had done 125K.

Most likely this car has been broken up now, but on the off chance you come across this car for sale, don't buy it! It's had a hard life AND is stolen!! Report it to the police.

For those that are interested, the reason the car was stolen was likely because of the RS6 I also had parked outside. My house was broken into in the middle of the night while I was asleep up stairs and the thieves helped themselves to the keys to both the RS6 and the A2 along with about £5k of camera gear, laptop, wallets and a few other things :mad:

The RS6 was recovered due to it having a tracker fitted, but no sign of everything else :mad:

The only good bit is that I've put the insurance payout on the old A2 towards a newer A2, which I'm very pleased with, it's in very nice nick, so much so that I park it round the corner out the way of the busy road, so it should stay nice now ;)

Can I ask where in Cov? I grew up in Stoke / Wyken...

- Bret
Hi Bret, north side, Aldermans Green. It's been alright here over the years but I think there is currently a spate of this kind of robbery at the minute, probably related to a particularly prolific and unpleasant gang based not too far away.

Regards

Mart

There is an Azure blue being broken by Volksmine in Stoke, but it had a full interior (blue)
Selling through eBay.

J

Yeah, I think I saw that on ebay, came to the conclusion it wasn't mine....

Mine had the light grey interior

...anyone want a nice set of back seats, lol

standard platinum grey? Maybe. Need at least one of the backrest locks....and templates for Alcantara replacement would be nice :)

...anyone want a nice set of back seats, lol

Are they Platinum Grey? If they're in good condition, I know someone who might be interested.
How good is the condition of the roller blind?

Cheers,

Tom

Actually they are in very good condition, the seats and the load cover (both of the pegs that hold the load cover in position when in use are properly intact, not broken or bent)

Not sure what the colour is correctly called, but they are the standard light grey colour. I hardly ever used the back seats.

Regards

Mart

Edited to say, at the moment the seats are only in OK condition, not as clean as I'd remembered.....

Are they Platinum Grey? If they're in good condition, I know someone who might be interested.
How good is the condition of the roller blind?

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Back