Fantasy F1

Well i've set one up for work so if we're not doing on here you're very welcome to join our league. And yes fantasy racers

Phil

I have setup an A2 OC League

I have called it A2OC goes F1

Its league no 206

Password is a2ocf1

Thanks

John

I've signed up. I was cr@p at fantasy football so we'll see if I can match that quality in fantasy F1.

;-)

Anyone Got a link to the site i can't find it I Can't remember who i had now ... Kimi Great win and what a Character :)

Anyone Got a link to the site i can't find it I Can't remember who i had now ... Kimi Great win and what a Character :)

Way to go Carl i think your best start, as i said i think going for the fixed team worked well for me last year lets see if we can keep it going

Phil

Thanks For the Link John :)

I Have attached the league table for the 1st 2 races , Your not doing to bad either Phil ...

Alonso let me down big time in Malaysia ... :(

a20cleague.jpg

Last edited:
Like i said Carl i went with this strategy last year and had my best run so we'll see as the season unfolds, would have got a few more points if Vettel would have played ball

Phil

How about the coming season, should we create our own league? It would be nice to have some more participants than last year ;)

I already have my own ideas how to select drivers at the beginning of the season...

I had no idea that we had an F1 league so I'd be game for the 2014 season! Hell it might even rekindle my love of F1 :)
It'll take some doing but here's hoping (I'm looking at you DRS and Pirelli).

Last edited:
I added similar league as John did last year:

League name:
A2OC goes F1
(League Number 637)

Password: a2ocf1

It will be interesting year with new motors, tires and other changes in rules...

Back