time & date display?

AUDI2012

A2OC Donor
I was wondering if someone could clarify why is it that (from what I have noticed, I might be wrong) that some later models do not display the date but just the time beneath the rev count? is this normal and is there a way to enable the display to show the date too?

Thanks

Nice1

Hi,

the date display is optional. When scrolling through setting the time and date, where each part flashes in turn and can be changed by left / right rotation, the last step flashes the whole date line where the display can be turned on and off.

regards

Andrew

Hi,

The date display is optional. When scrolling through setting the time and date, where each part flashes in turn and can be changed by left / right rotation, the last step flashes the whole date line where the display can be turned on and off.

regards

Andrew

Ahhh.
Why thank you Andrew for that.
I shall try it on my 51 model!:) For some reason I kept seeing later models without it and from that assumed that on later models this option of date was taken away , which would of been silly, though I prefer with the date!! Nevertheless, I will tinkle about with it and refer to the car manual if need be.Once again, Thank you.
:)
Mo

Back