Right side member trim

esson

Hello, I have bought a replacement for my right side member trim(the lower black plastic ornament), does anyone know how I can replace this without going to a garage? Thanks.

It is quite some work, but hopefully I'll find the time to do it this weekend :) Thanks, useful info.

Really can't figure out where to push and what to use to push..
Since I tried pushing everywhere with no luck. :confused:

Sidemembertrimcover.jpg

~Could anyone tell me how easy it is too remove and replace the panel inside on the b pillar (the plastic trim that covers the seat belt) :confused:

Thanks

It is probably the easiest of the interior panels to remove and replace:

Depending on what you want to do, full removal may be unnecessary, as for anything seatbelt related, you can just pull the top part out of the 2 clips that hold it in place.

There are a further 2 clips at the bottom that go into the sill area.

Cheers,

Mike

Thanks Mike, I got my A2 about 3 weeks ago now. I absolutely love it, but have been replacing scuffed up parts here and there just to make it look more loved and looked after! :D

So do I need to remove the other sill panels by the front door to get to this trim panel?

Many thanks

Mik

No need to remove the other panels at the sill, as they go under the B pillar trim (there's just a small interlocking lug to locate one against the other).

Cheers,

Mike

Yup, they are really easy to remove, I had to remove them when retro fitting my rear speakers. You might wanna pull that rubber bit apart, that might help. Cheers!

Back