Open sky blinds Wanted

ariles

Hello everybody.

I'm looking for an STANDARD open sky blinds as I used to go to south Mediterranean during summer. The sun give me real headaches there when it reaches 40°C
I live in France.
I can use paypal or bank to bank money transfer.

Reasonnable price is hoped.

Thank you!

Last edited:
Hi ariles
The open sky is fitted with a sliding mesh insect screen as standard. Is this the part you require or are you looking for an extra blind to block out the sun when the roof is open ?
If so, i'm not sure how this could work if you still want airflow into the car

Cheers Spike

Hello spike

What I am looking for is the standard sunroof sun blinds, sliding mesh insect screen as you said.
What I bought my A2, It was there, the precedent owner removed it. I didn't asked for it because I didn't knew there was something under the sunroof glasses :rolleyes:

Thanks All

is 5% reflecting film enough ?

Yes , I have also considered this solution and I am wondering if a 95% reflecting film is enough ?
What is your opinion mista Bretti ?

95 possibly not. There are some films which attach with static only and I'd quite like to try those first.... I will have to see if I can find a link.

I like personally the 95% stuff on my rear windows, that works really nicely.

Bret

I've allready tried static films but they don't stick to the roof. They simply and immediately fall down , except if you know special ones... do you ?:confused:

Last edited:
Fancy a trip to Romania soon?:D
I've just de-blinded mine, so it's up for sell, but i think shipping is not advisable on such a piece...

Back