First pics of my new A2

I bought my A2 2 weeks ago from Scotland, this has been the first chance I have had to give it a proper clean and take some photos. It’s a April 2003 1.4 Tdi with 74k on the clock. Gave it a good clean and a coat of sealant in prep for winter..

20101107_AudiA2-5.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-12.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-14.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-8.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-18.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-10.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-3.jpg

20101107_AudiA2-1.jpg

Cheers

Last edited:
Simply put; stunning mate.

Welcome to the club and the delights of A2 ownership. Your new purchase was well worth the journey to Scotland. The pictures could easily be brochure quality advertising a 2010 A2; timeless.

Enjoy.

Darren

Hi. Great job you have done there. Looks really good both inside and out - love the shimmer of the black dash .

I have an 04 year in the same colour and now I feel the need to give mine the same treatment ;) What did you use to clean the door cards?

Great pics and lovely condition. You will not regret your purchase, and will you come round and wash mine ? ;)

Thanks guys, I am a bit OCD when it comes to cleaning my cars. I will give a brief rundown on my process.

Car snowfoamed and rinsed
Car washed with 2 buckets and megs shampoo, lambswool wash mitt..
Car wiped over with Tardis tar remover
Car snowfoamed again and wiped over with the lambswool wash mitt
Car dried using waffle weave drying towel
Coat of Werkstadt acryilic Prime applied
Buffed off
Coat of Werkstadt acryilic quick detailer, buffed off
Tyres dressed with megs endurance gel
Black bumpers & skirted dressed in AG vinyl & rubber care

Interior hoover, dash & door cards etc wiped over with poorboys natural look dressing, mats sprayed with AG autofresh for a nice smell.

Thats about it.. I spent just over 2 hours on it..

The A2 is offically called mini-me, as the other family machine is a VW Touareg. and the A2 is about 1/8th its size.. Pic below.

Treg4.jpg

This is my 7th Audi, I have had a few A4's, 4.2 A6 etc..

Here is my last A4, sold to make way for the cheaper to run A2..

Audi-1.jpg

great arty pics, looks like you have found a very good car there! Welcome to the group and many happy miles.

I like the photo of the front wheel, as the headlight looks as though you can see through to the other side of the car!

As you have an OCD with cleaning just like some others do, that little trickle of water out of the rear spoiler will get you everytime ;) done NO there it is again LOL

Looks great now for the mods lol, happy ownership Phil

Back