Croft Circuit Track Day 29th April

wooly A2

Croft Circuit is located Nr Darlington ,N.Yorkshire

http://www.croftcircuit.co.uk/circfac.php

this is a track day open to all VA group Vehicles as mentioned before they are looking for Club Diplays as well so this is a chance for us to get
together there will be the usual trade stands and show and shine competitions
this is probably more suited to all you people North of the border
Free admission for spectators ......

If anyone is interested please let me Know as soon as possible and i will add your name to the list
if anyone is brave enough to take there A2 on the track the prices are as follows
£160 per car per day(six track passes)
£90 per car per half day(three track passes)

(1)A2 Sat
(2)Spike
(3)Mark@mark wanadoo

Last edited:
Hi wooly
If the club is going to have a display i'll definitely go as Croft is only 15miles from home.
Do we need a minimum number of cars to qualify as a Club Display?

Cheers Spike

I Dont no how many cars you need for a club display but at
Audi Driver International at Castle Combe last october
we had 6 cars which from looking at other club displays at other events
this seems to be average ,i just look at the event as a way of getting to meet new people and other A2 owners from your area i would love to go to Croft as this is one circuit i have not been to before but i will not be able to attend as i will be busy that weekend but hopefully we can get a display up together for you guys .....

Hi wooly
I think we may also have to forget about a Club display at Croft if no one else can make it

Cheers Spike

I Here You
seems like the A2 Crowd are fairweather trippers as this is not really the response i was after was hoping for more names hopefully nearer the summer people will be more motivated to attend days out ........

Croft

I Will Be There Its Only 15 Miles For Me.
Hope There Are A Lot Of A2 At The Meet.
Does Anyone Who Is Going WHO HAS Got The Software To Put Door Locking Over 10 Miles Per Hour And Horn Beep For Alarm .im Willing To Pay To Have This Done.must Be Other A2 That Want This Done.could Be A Good Day For The Person With The Software.
Hope To See You There Cheers Mark

Last edited by a moderator:
Would be great if you guys can get together if you decide to go would
be great if we could have some pics .....

Hey Spike and A2 Sat if your still going can you email me your home address and i will send you some track passes that also goes for anyone else who would like to go please let us know here ....

Hi Wooly
I've now got other commitments and don't think I can make it. If other members are definitely going to Croft, I will try and get there, even if it's only for an hour.

Cheers Spike

I Dont think this one is going to happen ,
as there is only Mark Wanadoo and yourself
at the moment that looks like they can make it ..
So i should'nt worry too much !!!!!

I Have just recieved 6 passes through the post so if anyone does want to go please let me know and i will post them too you !!!!!

Back