What a nice bloke! - Skipton Motors

birdsd01

A2OC Donor
Had the pleasure of meeting Mike last week for a few mods on our little A2. The car now has cruise control, new front pads and discs, a none clunking passenger door, heated mirrors, anti hijack feature and I had a full VAG COM scan done.

Mike's attention to detail and professionalism is second to none, and I would reccommend his work to anyone. He even took the clutch pedal swith off Tank to make sure my cruise worked OK, now that is dedication! And I now have a bit of Tank on my A2.

He spent the time to get the job right and I learnt a lot about removing dashboard trim and door cards without breaking them!

All in all v. happy with the mods, and the cost was very reasonable indeed.

Thanks Mike, pleasure doing business with you! :D

David

PS as an added bonus you will get a ride in Tank.... OMG :eek::eek: that car it fast!!

D Johnstone

Could you pleae "e" mail me with Mike of Skiptons adrres and "e2 mail address Iwould edarly liek to use his services for my 2004 1.4 tdi 75 s.e,

Could you pleae "e" mail me with Mike of Skiptons adrres and "e2 mail address Iwould edarly liek to use his services for my 2004 1.4 tdi 75 s.e,

I've PM'd you this in the past - please just get in touch with the details in that PM.

Cheers,

Mike

PS Thanks for the glowing report David - glad you liked the service and fingers crossed that your starting faults have gone.

Mike, AKA Skipton.

Hi birdsd01,
I'll gladly 'second' all of what you have stated!
Cheers Alan.
PS, Hope everything is sorting itself out Mike,
Regards, pamanal21.

Back