Adres 03: Remsysteem
Onderdeelnummer: 8Z0 907 379 B
Component: ESP 20 CAN V015
Codering: 10758
Werkplaats#: WSC 02154

1 Fout Gevonden:
01542 - Sensor voor verdraaiing van wagen -G202
57-00 - Electrisch Circuit Fout

Went to dealers, they say.. We change the G202 first, if the codes are still there, we will change the ABS controller... Anyone knows what to do?
Do i change the G202 sensor first, or better the controller?

And where to buy the controller? (used)
Thanks for your help!

Hi laylay
Check out this web site for more info on your fault code - http://wiki.ross-tech.com/index.php/01542
This fault is new to me so can't really give you any constructive advice other than checking the basic setting as suggested by ross tech.

Cheers Spike

Last edited:
I would say change the yaw sensor first (G202)- this is part of the traction control/stability control system - it measures rate of change of direction and compares it against wheel speed and steering wheel angle - if it doesn't like what it sees it thinks you're skidding/spinning and intervenes .

Does anyone know where this little sensor is actually located?

Does anyone know where this little sensor is actually located?

Hi dan b
The yaw sensor is located under the gearchange centre console - which is close to the centre of gravity of the car. Early models have a separate accel sensor(G200) and yaw sensor(G202) mounted on a common bracket. I think later cars have a single dual function sensor.

Cheers Spike

Thanks for the quick replys...

About the G202, are you sure it is located in the Car, i believe ETKA says it is located on the left shock absorber, or is that an other sensor?

It would have to be in the middle of the car to accurately assess changes in yaw in both directions, so that makes sense. Sensors located on the wheels will be the wheel speed sensors - aka ABS sensors.

The fault is almost certainly with the yaw sensor and yes, it is on the location Spike mentioned.

This is a repair you can do yourself, firstly check the wiring, maybe unplug and re-plug the connector then if no success, change the sensor.

Cheers

Mike

Ok, i found it in ELSAWIN...(nr23)
I didn check the Connector yet, but im going to do it for sure!

Keep you guys posted and hopefully with an answer how i solved it.

Thanks for your help, i think its time i introduce myself in the right section.

Back