economy

1. S

255 miles from one tank after driving carefully..

Admittedly, I've only been driving for just over a month, but I'm confident in my ability. I filled my FSI all the way up with 99, and since I have driven as economically as I can. It has been about a week, maybe a tad longer, since I filled up and I have only covered 255 miles and I have...
  2. D

Economy tuning

I feel like this is probably a good place to share, with A2’s being fairly economy optimised as they are. I’m hoping to collect some data using the most “standard” set of conditions as I can on how various ECU adjustments affect economy. This information is all going to be in relation to a 1.4...
  3. Swalsey

The long term prospects of a remap

Hello all, I'm considering a remap (1.4 TDI 75), and I have a few things I'm unsure about. If you have had one then please share your knowledge! I've done a search but there doesn't seem anything specific, and I plan to run my A2 until death (of he car) do us part! 1 - Will the remap...
  4. A

Real world MPG

Hi Can anyone please give me an idea of real world MPG, for both a 1.6 fsi, and 1.4 tdi, on long runs (100 miles +) on dual carraigeways. Thanks for the help.
Back