headlights

1. MOI

Headlight bulbs choice

Hi there. Is there a recommended main headlight bulb for the A2? Mine are popping too often and I’m wondering if it’s because the bulbs fitted by my mechanic are a bit cheap and unrelieable. Thanks
  2. S

'Joey mod' headlights

In the VW and MINI camp, 'joey modding' is the customisation of headlights, typically by repainting the internals in black or any other colour. I'm fortunate enough to have a pair of splittable headlights, so was wondering if anyone has painted the non-reflector part of their headlights in...
  3. tagscuderia

Broken near side headlight.

Hi, just got back from my A2's 1st M.O.T. & she failed... Both headlights needed adjusting but the near side is kaput. The bulb assembly points to the floor & the height adjust doesn't work at all. I'll take a look at the cluster later today, is there anything that I can test/look for? Cheers...
  4. Lee Smith

DRL's (Daytime running lights) Fitted

Looked everywhere online for after market headlights for the A2 with DRL's fitted in, no luck anywhere. I have seen a few other people asking the question on here and thought i would let you know i have fitted my own DRL's INSIDE the original headlight, i think they look great and so do my...
Back