heater

1. q292u

(Fixed) Heater fan does nothing?

Got my A2 1.4 SE (Petrol) last week, it's got issues but the one that is stopping me driving it is that the heater fan doesn't work. This means that the windscreen steams up, not ideal at the moment.. The engine runs fine, gets warm, temp gauge working. But whatever I do with the heater...
  2. C

Demister & Heater Motor

Ref; A2 1.4 TDI SE. Has anyone experienced any problems with the heater & demister motor or replacement motor proceedures ? With our current weather, I'm getting a little desparate as the motor has finally packed up, so i need to replace it pretty quickly. I would be very grateful for any...
  3. A

A2 Interior Fan stuck on at full power. Help!

Hi - My dad's A2 has developed a very strange problem, the interior fan is stuck on full power. The temperature can be changed but the fan speed is fixed on full. We are at a loss. I have been unable to find anything involving the fan stuck on, only fans that have stopped working completely. Any...
  4. K

-13 degrees, no heater.

Ok, so I've been browsing this forum the whole day. I've read all heater / webasto related topics I think. And couldn't find the answer so far. The problem is I live in Poland, and winters here are pretty cold. The temperature goes down to -13, -15 degrees. My A2 starts with no problems, but...
  5. L

Over temp Under load.

Can any one help !! 1.4 TDI 2 symptoms, under high load (high speed for more than 5 mins) temp starts to climb to about 100 C. I slow down, start stop driving etc back to 90 C as normal. 2nd symptom no heating set air con to a toasty 25 C. No blower as normal untill engine has warmed up then...
Back