stolen

1. Alan_uk

How many A2s have been stolen?

I ask the question as the Tracker people just rang me and said my A2's Tracker was failing to respond. It was fitted by the dealer in 2004 and I transferred it to myself in 2005. I'm not surprised the battery is weak though I would have thought the signal would be strong as it is also powered...
  2. S

Diefstal-gestolen Audi A2 FSI/2002/zwart / zonder sleutels (car stolen without keys)

WARNING / Following visit from Autoscout buyer who seemed very A2 knowledgeable, our car was taken during the night between Fri 15th,21u30-Sat 16th,09u00 from central Rotterdam. Since no signs of breakage, car locked and checked, and no lost keys, believed that they may have cloned the codes...
  3. gclough

Anti-theft wheel caps?

Hi Everyone, I've got an Audi A2 FSI Sport with the 17" wheels, and as expected some ******* stole the wheel caps. I've got a new set, but before I put them on I wanted to know if anyone had ideas on how to make them just a little bit more difficult to steal? My plan is to install M5 x...
  4. Alan_uk

News Price of Aluminium

A higher risk of theft with the high price of aluminium? I read today that the price of aluminium has reached an all time high. This web site confirms it is over $3,300 per tonne. http://www.lme.co.uk/aluminium_graphs.asp If you experiment with the options the futures price is even higher...
Back