vag-com

1. R

G200 sensor basic settings

Hi guys, I have just replaced the G200 Lat Accel sensor on my 2001 A2 but it still showing as faulty. I think I need to run basic settings on it but my VCDS-lite is not registered so I can't access it. Is there anyone nearish to Andover that I could kindly ask to plug in and reset it for me...
  2. TYP 8Z

Ross Tech VCDS, which one?

I am looking to get the diagnose kit from Ross Tech but I am a bit confused on which interface will work on my 2002 TDI....I think it should be the "KII-USB", but I am not 100% sure. Any advice? Or 2002 A2's were already equipped with CAN? Is there an interface that will work on ALL A2 models...
  3. Foghorn

VagCom - Too many Faults to List

Chaps - as the 2004 A2 had an airbag fault (light staying on) I decided to purchase a Vag-Com USB tool from eBay - VAG COM USB DIAGNOSTIC CABLE 409.1 OBD2 II LEAD for the grand price of £7.99. Yes I wasn't expecting much at this price as the functionality was the 'Lite' edition and to...
  4. ben

VAG-COM Members

Hi, I thought I'd start this thread for VAG-COM people to indicate what kind of interface they have, where they are located, and if they are able to help others with diagnostics/programming. I'll keep this top post updated with details: Berkshire/Wiltshire - RossTech HEX-USB+CAN - ben...
Back