15" Michelin Cross Climate 2's fitted.

Bigfeet

Having purchased an excellent set of 15" 6j Pepperpots from Crispyedd, I've now had a set of 185/60/15 Michelin Cross cilmate 2's fitted, (previously 16" ) what a transformation to the ride and comfort to the vehicle, after reading the posts in the forum regarding the subject of tyres and rims I just wanted to say thanks to the members for their comments. Kiwk fit had a great deal on with 20% discount for Black Friday, complete set fitted for £374.00 I also gently advised the tyre fitters of the correct procedure for jacking the vehicle up to change wheels from the info found on the forum.Looking forward to driving without fear of my teeth fillings jumping out! Next job is to check the tracking. Thank you to all.

Lovely job, you won't get a better ride than that, 15 s with climate tyres and sports leather seats. What a ride you have sir!! You have the ultimate set up there with that car.

Lovely job, you won't get a better ride than that, 15 s with climate tyres and sports leather seats. What a ride you have sir!! You have the ultimate set up there with that car.
Cheers thank you for the wheels and taking the time in the rain to ensure they fitted with the VRS brake discs. Much appreciated 🙏

Back