A very apt article

Darren C

Admin Team
Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've just stumbled upon it and enjoyed virtually every word penned of this September 2020 article.

The author, by and large, really gets the A2 from concept and ethos through to practical execution.

Apologies if this has been posted before, but I've just stumbled upon it and enjoyed virtually every word penned of this September 2020 article.

The author, by and large, really gets the A2 from concept and ethos through to practical execution.

That article is indeed excellent. It is considerably older than the current date suggests, since the version I downloaded in 2016 was dated to April 2015. The text is unchanged, but sadly most of the superb photos that accompanied the earlier version have been excised.

Here are a couple of the missing pictures, which give a flavour of the original presentation:
06_Audi_A2.jpg
10_Audi_A2.jpg

Thanks Steve, that doesn't surprise me, the enthusiasm for the car was somewhat surprising for last year, albeit I totally get why. ;)

That article is indeed excellent. It is considerably older than the current date suggests, since the version I downloaded in 2016 was dated to April 2015. The text is unchanged, but sadly most of the superb photos that accompanied the earlier version have been excised.

Here are a couple of the missing pictures, which give a flavour of the original presentation:
View attachment 82509View attachment 82510

Thanks Steve, that doesn't surprise me, the enthusiasm for the car was somewhat surprising for last year, albeit I totally get why. ;)

The article had first appeared on Motoring Research, a magazine format website that has now morphed into Retro Motor, as is the way of these things.

The first of the two pictures I posted is the one that shows the A2 at launch, rather than the later Audi UK press car picture that has ended up there.

X2 AUD is probably no more - the registration now sits on a 2017 BMW X6.

MSN also carried the Motoring Research article, with some addition pictures (credited to MR). Since the car shown here is still in regular use, I'll share this one. Maybe the current owner is a member here?
AAaDx8W_img.jpg

She certainly does, but I think I take the A2 , The other one is still made ;)

Kate Humble?

Kate Humble?

Just tried to look at the site not available any more, so she is famous, pretty, has an A2 & lives in London, I am starting to change my mind.:)

Back