A2OC End of Season Meal

Added to Calendar: 11-11-23

RSVP  Print

Event start date: Saturday 2023-11-11
Event end date: Saturday 2023-11-11
Registration ends: Sunday 2023-11-05
# Username Guest count Note
1 Teresa Teresa 2 Me and Gary
2 PlasticMac PlasticMac 1 Premier Inn booked.
3 Oskar Oskar 1 Just happy to come! Will be there early afternoon, for chats

Beetroot Ravioli
Venison Shin
Vanilla Cheesecake

Ta
4 Proghound Proghound 1 Just me.
5 steveb steveb 2 Hazel and i
6 RobR RobR 1 I live in Silverstone, so the perfect venue!

I look forward to the event.

Rob
7 Dave M Dave M 2 Thanks T.
8 2work 2work 1 After swapping a few things around, my final answer is that I’m now attending. Just me and I’ll head home after the meal and a chat. See you all there.
9 Phil_B Phil_B 1 Happy to eat whatever is available on the menu. I will arrive in plenty of time. May even get to make a museum visit too.
I am staying over, and seeing my brother in Kempsey, and a friend around Banbury on the 12th for lunch.
10 S simon martyn 1  

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
Thank you everyone for your feedback on dates. I am pleased to confirm the date and time for our end of season meal

Date: Saturday Saturday 11 November 2023
Time: 6-30 to 7.00 pm (with a catch up and natter by the cars from 6 ish , depending on the weather)

For those who want to stay over, there is a Premier Inn next door to the restaurant. Rooms remain very reasonable at the moment (just over £50 per night for non refundable rates)

The Silverstone Museum is very close by and is open until 4pm on the Saturday, or from 10 am on the Sunday. The general admission tickets, although relatively expensive at £22.50 for an adult, are valid for revisits within 12 months, so you could buy a ticket and then visit again in the Spring. If you would be interested in a mini meet to visit on the Saturday, please drop a comment in the thread.

If you would like to come along, please RSVP above, giving total number of people. To help them plan, the Green Man would find it useful to have a preorder. IThe menu is below and you can let me have your choices via this secure online FORM by Sunday 5th November please (please do let me know if you can't find something to your liking as they are always super flexible with us).

I look forward to seeing you all to round off our year.

Attachments

• Green Man Inn Menu Nov 2023.pdf
    408.2 KB · Views: 105
Last edited:
Hi everyone - sorry for the delay in setting up the form to capture menu choices. this is now live and can be found via this LINK Please could you let me have choices for your party by 5th November if possible. Many thanks. looking forward to seeing you all

I am looking forward to this.
I've met 3 other people from here, @richardbe, @Ami and I can't remember! which is shocking as he used to work next to me and took an avid interest in my 800 Coupe, and was astounded when I rocked up at work in an A2 with him having one too!

Looking forward to seeing everyone on Saturday. Our food orders are in and as Alan passed his mot yesterday with no advisories at age 23, we will be in him 😁
Great news about Alan. Do you have a photo of him please? 🤔

Great news about Alan. Do you have a photo of him please? 🤔
20230527_120755.jpg

Was hugeley looking forward to this one, I think it's a grand way to end the year. Sadly, due to "stupid mistake"have busted some ribs and and am rendered myself "Hors de combat"

Much humble apology for being an idiot, You will all be missed.

I have cancelled my food order with the Geen Man.

Trust you all have an enjoyable evening.

Best regards,

Simon.

Gutted. That answers the question too.
Get better. I've busted a few bones in the past, including ribs. Currently been sporting a chipped C2/C3 vertebrae.

Safe journey to all travelling today. Please be aware that the M1 J15a/A43 is closed off for the weekend so suggest coming off at J16 if travelling Southbound and J14 for Northbound. 👍 :)
The A5 runs more or less parallel to the M1 on the Silverstone side of it, with easy connections at J18 and J16 from the North, and J11a, J13 and J14 from the South. It crosses the A43 at Towcester. It's all major roads and plain sailing even in the dark, just follow the signs.

Back