A6 wheels?

Riba

Ireland
I'm sure this info can be found in the forum but I quickly got lost in all the available info, so apologies if this is a common knowledge.

Stumbled upon these in the local ads for a good price (195/65R15), seller says they came off Audi A6. Would they fit the A2? I'd change the tyre profile to a more suitable profile of course.

Thanks!

Attachments

• eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMjg3YTg1NTk5ZTJiMTA3ZjlmZDE0MTk4MDMzZGRjMjg4Z...jpeg
    eyJidWNrZXQiOiJtZWRpYS5hZHNpbWcuY29tIiwia2V5IjoiMjg3YTg1NTk5ZTJiMTA3ZjlmZDE0MTk4MDMzZGRjMjg4Z...jpeg
    78.2 KB · Views: 51
Damn, I was afraid of that. I'll pass then....or should I? :) Don't like the fact that adapter pushes the wheels further out (?)

Damn, I was afraid of that. I'll pass then....or should I? :) Don't like the fact that adapter pushes the wheels further out (?)
Depends entirely on the offset, ET, of the wheels.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

You should!

There is no gain buying and using these wheels over the standard A2 variant which are readily available at not great cost.

In fact you would be far worse off in every way buying those A6 wheels 👍

Back