Air con

Anybody any ideas air con stopped working gas is fine had it checked fuse is good and compressor seem to turn on ,I'm thinking maybe compressor has had it could it be anything else before I take the compressor off.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk

Anybody any ideas air con stopped working gas is fine had it checked fuse is good and compressor seem to turn on ,I'm thinking maybe compressor has had it could it be anything else before I take the compressor off.

Sent from my SM-G781B using Tapatalk
Get it scanned. The compressor runs all the time, even when AC is off. Variable vanes, (electrically controlled), regulate flow rate, (about 5% with AC off). driven from the aux belt, no clutch.
Mac.

Means the fan on the cendensor. With econ mode off and set to lo, the fan should come on under bonnet.
Whe you had gas checked was the system running and cycling through temps? as sometimes it only picks up one side of system,, when working the gas then get diluted across the other side of system. (Hi low pressure sides)

If the gas pressure is okay, and fan under bonnet is working, stick probe in the vents and see what temps you're getting. A good system should achieve 4-6 deg c at the dash vent on low.

Back