Akoya colour storm ?

Ami

A2OC Donor
United-Kingdom
Has anyone ever seen a A2 Akoya colour storm ?

Contemplating doing this to my new one just collected,

Not quite a colourstorm, but will give you an idea Ami. I think it would look great and you've definitely got the painting skills to do it.

akoya.jpeg

Last edited:
Has anyone ever seen a A2 Akoya colour storm ?

Contemplating doing this to my new one just collected,
If it's as nice as you say Ami I would be leaving it factory standard as it's only original once.

There are plenty of other cars that haven't been looked after quite so well that you could do this to but I believe it would be a shame to experiment with this one as it deserves to be looked after by someone the way it has been by the previous owner and not messed with.

Just my opinion of course 👍

You could always use plastidip as it's not permanent and can be peeled off afterwards.

Are you inside the expanding ULEZ zone Ami?

Reactions: Ami
You could always use plastidip as it's not permanent and can be peeled off afterwards.

Are you inside the expanding ULEZ zone Ami?
No, I leave in Findon Valley, my warehouse is in Horsham so no where near ULEZ at all.

If it's as nice as you say Ami I would be leaving it factory standard as it's only original once.

There are plenty of other cars that haven't been looked after quite so well that you could do this to but I believe it would be a shame to experiment with this one as it deserves to be looked after by someone the way it has been by the previous owner and not messed with.

Just my opinion of course 👍
I think you have a valid point here, as the car is MINT.
Only thought this as I love black A2's to break up the Akoya a bit.
May try black mirror covers as can be removed easily.

Back