All airbag is faulty

SzeBen

Hello guys,

Tried to find similar problem on this forum but nothing so far.

So every single airbag is faulty in the car. Is it the control module? I think yes, but would like to get a confirmation from you guys.
Do I have to check the part number on the new control module, or is it enough just to recode it?

Thank you.

I think plug & play, no coding required.
I have a few air bag controllers, but you are a bit too far to come & try one before you buy though. Happy to post to you.

Last edited:
I have replaced more faulty airbag control modules than I have replaced faulty airbags.
I think it’s inconceivable that all the airbags have simultaneously developed the same fault, so concur that the likely explanation - based on the limited information available - is a faulty control module.
Cross-compatibility between airbag control modules is a minefield. If you want to guarantee compatibility and avoid having to do any software coding, then a replacement with the exact same part number is necessary.

I may have the variant of control module that you need and am happy to post to Hungary should you wish.

Cheers,

Tom

Last edited:
Hello guys,

Tried to find similar problem on this forum but nothing so far.

So every single airbag is faulty in the car. Is it the control module? I think yes, but would like to get a confirmation from you guys.
Do I have to check the part number on the new control module, or is it enough just to recode it?

Thank you.
As has been stated the airbag module is very robust but @ Timmus is the man to ask
I suggest disconnecting the battery and leaving it for an hour or so and see what happens when you reconnect. What does a VCDS scan s

Back