Anyone know of this Votex’d A2 in Edinburgh

mrbroons

It has just been left in a car park as far as I can see and the tax has run out.

aec3bb30483fcab0074ff83394319e15.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello James,

I certainly don’t know anything of this A2. Such a shame that it’s possibly been abandoned. Probably worth leaving a waterproofed note on the windscreen that hopefully gets the owners attention if it might be up for sale.

Hopefully it’s another one that can be saved but if not then I know a certain Jaipur Red A2 would look splendid with the spoiler after a bit of paint.

Good luck with finding out more about this vehicle.

Kind regards,

Tom

In Norway you can online, using the reg.nr, find the name and city of the owner (and all previous owners). Can you do that in UK as well?

I’ll go and check it is still there now. It’s not got the rosiest of MOT history but par for the course at this age.

Ahhh. I wondered where I had seen it before! And that also explains the wheels!

It had been sat for 2 days in a local walking place car park (not a parking spot near anything useful) and also has had no tax for over a year so easy to think it may be broken in some way.

It has now gone so hopefully all is good.

Hope its not stolen, left to see if it has a tracker fitted, before moving on to who knows where.....

Well done on finding the owner, maybe a quick mail to see if they have had it stolen. Hope everything is OK. Updates please!

Back