Are A2 exempt from ULEZ expansion this August?

A2K

Are petrol A2 exempt from ULEZ expansion this August?

Sent from my INE-LX2 using Tapatalk

Yours will be, some of the early ones need to have a COC from Audi which can then be posted along with the logbook to DVLA to have it updated.

Reactions: A2K
Echo Steve's words. If you need to have the logbook updated make sure this is done well in advance of the expansion to allow the system to be updated with the cars status and hopefully prevent fines.

Enter your registration number on the TFL website to check whether your car is ULEZ exempt.

Check ULEZ
Good old TFL database. I’ve the only 1.4tdi that’s ULEZ compliant! 🤷🙈🤔
5084509A-4967-4BF6-806E-4CFC8B973A2B.png

certificate of conformity

Email - Email: [email protected]
with your reg and chassis number requesting certificate of conformity for low emissions zones ; they Email back a day or so later with a scan and send you a paper copy in the post.

So what happens when I receive the cert from Audi, do i have notify Dvla or ULEZ?

So what happens when I receive the cert from Audi, do i have notify Dvla or ULEZ?

You return your V5C, along with the CoC and Emmissions Declaration, (which Audi will supply), along with a short letter, asking them to amend the V5C to reflect the car's Euro 4 compliance. DVLA will send a new V5C with the Euro 4 Status included.
Mac.

You return your V5C, along with the CoC and Emmissions Declaration, (which Audi will supply), along with a short letter, asking them to amend the V5C to reflect the car's Euro 4 compliance. DVLA will send a new V5C with the Euro 4 Status included.
Mac.
Thank you Mac

Hi guys, how long does it take for audi to reply with certificate? Wrote to them about 2 weeks ago but no reply

Hi guys, how long does it take for audi to reply with certificate? Wrote to them about 2 weeks ago but no reply

Did you use the new email address?
They usually reply, by email, on a few days, with paper copy quite a bit later.
Mac.

It took me almost a month before they replied saying something on the lines of.

Sorry we are very busy but we have now posted out your coc document

Edit:

Sent 11th April
Received 2nd May

To be exact.

Back