AT and Volico April 2024

Rickmeister

A2OC Supporter
Good morning everyone. Please read, some key info here!

There seems to be some interest in another group order for April so I'll open that in the week 22 - 26th. I am away with some projects in Croatia so cant deal with anything until I'm back, so go window shopping and find the bits you would like.

Please:
Wait until I'm back. From experience, requests made now have gone OOS / NLA over three weeks. Please wait until I open or requests. I'll not action anything until then.

https://shops.audi.com/en_GB/web/tradition
If you can see the part then it can be ordered. Small items work best but cubby boxes have been posted before. There is also a link to a spreadsheet with bargain offers.

User friendly A2 direct link

https://volico.de/webshop/products/lederfarben/?lang=en
Paint, primer etc etc.

So get those lists ready and standby for when I'm back from Croatia.

Rick

Hi Rick, I fear there are members who have tagged onto other threads and have not contacted you by your email. I know it is up to them to get onto the correct thread, but....

Perhaps some form of message instructing them to this thread ONLY and also going forward they would just wait until a group order is live rather than the sprinklings of AT / Volico wishes in other threads.

ADMIN NOTE.

I've moved this thread into the Merchandise section of the forum so that it gets displayed at the top of the home page.

If anyone is looking to purchase obsolete/NLA OEM items for their A2 which are no longer available from Audi/VAG themselves, the only place that may have them new unused is Audi Tradition. OEM-spec paint for repairing A2 soft-touch interior surfaces is also available from Volico. Being based in the EU, neither of these companies can ship to the UK without the purchaser having an EORI number.

From time to time, Rick @Rickmeister very kindly arranges group purchases for such items, to be delivered to his home in Germany, which he then forwards privately to members the UK. Please follow the links that Rick has provided above to search for any such items that you require and identify the part numbers concerned. It is important that you then follow Rick's instructions to communicate with him what part numbers you would like him to place orders for, and to arrange payment.

Volico is excellent paint and covers well. Obviously if you are recolouring it will take more paint than the same colour. Surprising how far the paint goes as you only need thin layers.

Back