ATS Michelin deal - Primacy 4 self seal?

s2ulk

Hi All,

ATS are running a pretty good promotion on Michelin (£64 off four tyres and, randomly, a new Fitbit watch). I see that cross climate 2 are well regarded by forum members but Primacy 4 self seal tyres are about £50 cheaper for 4. Does anybody have experience of this model or just regular Primacy 4s? The self seal looks like a good feature - not a run flat but has a sticky substance inside the tyre that can seal a puncture in the tread up to 1/4 inch and yet they’re cheaper than regular Primacy 4s 🤷🏼‍♂️

Hi All,

ATS are running a pretty good promotion on Michelin (£64 off four tyres and, randomly, a new Fitbit watch). I see that cross climate 2 are well regarded by forum members but Primacy 4 self seal tyres are about £50 cheaper for 4. Does anybody have experience of this model or just regular Primacy 4s? The self seal looks like a good feature - not a run flat but has a sticky substance inside the tyre that can seal a puncture in the tread up to 1/4 inch and yet they’re cheaper than regular Primacy 4s 🤷🏼‍♂️
Sounds like a good deal
Dunlop had an identical tyre 50 years ago called “Denovo”
If I remember correctly .🧐

kp 115.
Goodness the Devono.... fitted to mini if I remember...
If you can, I would suggest you take the offer and purchase the cross climate 2.
Fabulous all year tyre.

Back