Audi engineering that takes the biscuit!

theclarks

Late 90’s engineering - ingenuity that really takes the biscuit! Only taken me 12 years of ownership to work out what this was really designed for 😂

07CA84E9-4094-450B-B85E-83DBA4772B38.jpeg

The acid test is do they stay in the cubby hole when you accelerate away or do you have broken biscuits! Reminds me as a kid going to Woolies and buying broken biscuits for a few pennies.

I thought that Audi engineered that cubby for a mobile phone, but acid test failed, because at every acceleration it flied out :(.

The acid test is do they stay in the cubby hole when you accelerate away or do you have broken biscuits! Reminds me as a kid going to Woolies and buying broken biscuits for a few pennies.
They stay gently wedged under wild acceleration… could open for easy access but as my car has had a no food rule for 12 years I probably shouldn’t start breaking it now 🤣

Reactions: mtl
I have three of them actually. :D
One in the same place as yours and two on the both sides of the four-way blinker switch. :D

Back