Beware supermarket scam...

A2James

Warning to all my Volvo friends

Over the last month I have become a victim of a clever 'Eastern European' scam while out shopping.

Simply dropping into Tesco's for a bit of shopping turned out to be quite traumatic.

Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you..

Here's how the scam works:

Two seriously good-looking voluptuous 20-21 year-old girls come over to my car as I am packing my shopping into the car.

They both start cleaning my windscreen, their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts.

When I thank them and offer them a tip, they'll say 'No' and instead ask me for a lift to another supermarket store, in this case, Sainsbury's ..

I agree and they both get in the backseat. On the way, they start undressing and both get completely naked.

Then, when I pull over to remonstrate, one of them climbs over into the front seat and starts crawling all over my lap, kissing me, touching me intimately, and thrusting herself against me, while the other one steals my wallet!

I have had my wallet stolen on April 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, 17th, 20th, 24th, and 29th. Also May 1st, 4th, twice yesterday and very likely again this coming week.

P.S. Aldi have wallets on sale for £1.99 each but Lidl are £1.75 and look better.

Damn, it's nice to be living in Eastern Europe, although i've had it worse being scammed by three girls, one for each free seat in my A2. :)

I spent as much time as I could today in the work car park. Unfortunately I was not scammed once :(

Cheers

David

Back