Cheap oil and filter change at National Tyres

This is an excellent deal. I normally buy my oil from Matt Lewis Sport (9 litres of Castrol Edge 5w-30 for £50 + postage) which is about as cheap as it gets unless you buy in volume, or Costco have it on special offer. National Tyres are doing an offer just now that allows up to 7 litres of Castrol Edge 5w-30, and filter change for £33. Add an engine flush and its £41, still a great offer. Ask Audi main dealer for a quote - £99 or there-abouts... you must be joking!)

Bu**er - already ordered my oil, but someone else may benefit from this!

http://www.national.co.uk/oil-vehicle-search.aspx :D

Only small-print I saw was that there may be a small additional labour charge for removing engine tray. For example, Audi A2 has numerous stainless-steel hex screws to find and remove! :mad:

If you read the small print it'll be more than that as they dont include labour charges for removing the engine undershield, which our A2's have!!!

John

Still a good deal though. I do my own servicing - although it may suit other owners that want a decent quality oil rather than paying through the nose for Audi dealership to effectively do the same job.

Likewise I do my own too.

Thing is with these chain garages doing these deals, they use pattern parts, and you prob dont get Castrol Edge like they claim!!

John

Back