Could Today Be My Day ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JD

Congratulations are almost in order. However, you are not quite there yet. Nothing is certain. Tesco could be taken over by WallMart. Your favourite multi-buy could be withdrawn from the shelves. Whitehouse Audi may phone you up with a fullsome apology and offer you a new A2 for free.

However, I am hopeful that today will indeed be your day!

Jon

Let's hope David thought that one day someone will reach these dizzy heights and the forum will not fall over and farts as soon as JD presses the "submit reply" button.

Good luck JD!

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Yes, its all true Tesco stores around the UK have the flags flying to celebrate my 1000 post on this forum. These pages I might add can be downloaded and printed out to form a book equal to “War & Peace” – all of which if properly stapled together would make a nice door stop for the grandest of homes.

Members of the A2OC can join in the celebration by visiting a local Tesco store and mentioning my name to the Manager. This will then enable the lucky few to obtain a loaf of “Crusty Bloomers” – based on buy one, get one free. Do hurry though as this special offers must end in August 2004.

Come the A2OC social meeting in Folkestone I will be available for autographs to all those pushing a Tesco trolley, but please do me a favour and form a neat queue.

Regards
John Disdale
(Brilliance At A Price You Can Afford)

Hi John,

Congratulations. I think that 'Nothing short of brilliant' doesn't quite hit the mark for over 1000 posts. :)
I'm not sure how to calculate how many clubcard points you should get for this feat however it must be worth a few £5 vouchers.
I look forward to your 2000th post.

regards,

Kaine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back