Diagnosis codes and help

alphayaya

My car has been reeving unstably passing 1000 and near to 2000 sometimes. I took it a diagnosis and the following faults are identified and would like someone's expertise to help me or make me a recommendation. Thank you

1637162865072.png

I look forward to reading your advices.

Attachments

• 1637162685656.png
    1637162685656.png
    84.6 KB · Views: 127
Sorry I will not tread on the FSI expert toes and let them respond. BIG thumbs up for providing a useful VCDS scan result.??

Good luck, someone with help you hopefully quickly.

@alphayaya There's a lot going on here, so, for now, let's stick with the erratic revs on idle.
Checkout the battery first, make sure it's in good condition,and fully charged, at least 12.5 at rest, engine off.
If that's OK, reset the errors with vcds, drive it, making sure you go above 3000 rpm a few times, then scan again. This is to make sure we only investigate error codes that are current, not historical.
Post the new scan, and we'll go from there. Good luck.
Mac.

If the MAF error code persists then replace it with a known working example and retest.

Leave the NOx for last as it has the least effect in your current observations.

The flap actuator has probably sheared off too and that can easily be diagnosed with a flashlight.

Not too shabby. Ours had either 17 or 27 error codes when I began debugging. And they were all non-historical!

Back