Dip Stick?

Mr Angry

A2OC Donor
Hi,

Has anyone used the 3rd party dip sticks from fleabay? They are around £8 as the one i have in mine is broken higher than expected with no reading at all. If not i will scour the parts section for one :)

TIA

I got one. They are ok but the metal rod is not that flexible as genuine one.

I buy these in batches of 20 from my supplier, and have used one in my car for 2 years,very tight & accurate, no problem with the flexible metal rod, ( paid more than £8 though with orders of 20 mind ) also have sold probably 25 of them to forum members in the past 2 years, no one has ever complained.

I buy these in batches of 20 from my supplier, and have used one in my car for 2 years,very tight & accurate, no problem with the flexible metal rod, ( paid more than £8 though with orders of 20 mind ) also have sold probably 25 of them to forum members in the past 2 years, no one has ever complained.
Hi Ami,

Yes I’m one of those happy customers. Think the dip stick is in the OEM A2 but can’t remember, what I do know though is that both vehicles still have the tip on so these are spot on.

Cameron @Mr Angry, these are a great item and happy to recommend.

Kind regards,

Tom

Reactions: Ami
So do i need to wait until you get 20 orders before i get it at the price of £8 plus postage? i'm confused :/

Back