Do they Exist?

Justin M

When i first started looking for an A2 it was a 5 seat TDi with OSS and climate i was looking for.
Subsequently I bought a FSi (5 seat, oss, climate) on a whim, and have been loving it.
Its getting to the stage where i'm almost happy with the FSi spec (once i've been up to see timmus for the retofit cruise and MF steering wheel fitting)
And its thanks you guys on this forum that its nearly there.

Still hanker for a 2nd A2 in 5 seat TDi with OSS and climate, but since i've been looking none have come up for sale, and i've not noticed any in this spec in photos that have been posted on the site. I'm getting quite adept at zooming in to your Tdi photos to try and guess the spec.

Before I give up searching and sell one of the kids so that i can buy a 4 seater, My question is:
Do 5 seater Tdi's (75 or 90) with OSS and climate actually exist?

If so i'd love to see your photos?

When i first started looking for an A2 it was a 5 seat TDi with OSS and climate i was looking for.
Subsequently I bought a FSi (5 seat, oss, climate) on a whim, and have been loving it.
Its getting to the stage where i'm almost happy with the FSi spec (once i've been up to see timmus for the retofit cruise and MF steering wheel fitting)
And its thanks you guys on this forum that its nearly there.

Still hanker for a 2nd A2 in 5 seat TDi with OSS and climate, but since i've been looking none have come up for sale, and i've not noticed any in this spec in photos that have been posted on the site. I'm getting quite adept at zooming in to your Tdi photos to try and guess the spec.

Before I give up searching and sell one of the kids so that i can buy a 4 seater, My question is:
Do 5 seater Tdi's (75 or 90) with OSS and climate actually exist?

If so i'd love to see your photos?
Yup!

5-seaters make up about 1 in 10 of A2's. So that's really narrowing down your field of potential cars right from the start. Although diesels are likely to be more than half of those, add in climate and OSS and you're quite right, you won't find many.

5-seaters make up about 1 in 10 of A2's. So that's really narrowing down your field of potential cars right from the start. Although diesels are likely to be more than half of those, add in climate and OSS and you're quite right, you won't find many.

Thats what i thought. But its good news they are out there.

My next decent project build is looking to be a 5 seater TDI with climate but alas no OSS. I have a tin opener though :)

More to follow next week.
Hi Steve,
If a car is not sold today I shall be getting a proboost that you supplied last year….. he wants £275 + postage…. Would you pay that for a 2nd hand Proboosts? How would I know it is a Proboosts? Any markings? Obviously, you send the McCoy, what is this guy going to send?
I still require one of you late May.
Paul

Hi Steve,
If a car is not sold today I shall be getting a proboost that you supplied last year….. he wants £275 + postage…. Would you pay that for a 2nd hand Proboosts? How would I know it is a Proboosts? Any markings? Obviously, you send the McCoy, what is this guy going to send?
I still require one of you late May.
Paul
I think the seller is a member here, so I don't think it fair to comment on price.

Only the first batch of units didn't have the stickers on them. If you send me the members username I can confirm his sale via my spreadsheet.

Back