Ebay-Kleinanzeigen - Help needed for uk buyer

k7aus

Does anyone know how to get around the registration for ebay-kleinanzeigen for a uk buyer (you need to activate with SMS message to phone and GB / UK is not listed in the drop down box)

Im after non A2 related item and its proving almost impossible to get in uk but there is one on ebay-kleinanzeigen

Hi,

I use it all the time. I cannot remember how I got round it but it has been a while and I used my UK phone number at the time. It has now been 4 years though. They might have sorted it out.

Send me a link and I will try and contact the seller.

Evros

Its a rear bench seat from an old mk2 vw golf. I only really need the blue leather, i dont need the seat as i already have but need the leather to create new repair panels for my front seats.

Edition Blue golfs were never available in the uk as LHD and any that are here are imports

I've sent them a message. Lets see what they come back with. Largest obstacle is gettin someone to respond in English saving the trouble with a translator and willing to accept the fact that one is not a scammer.

I've been trying to talk to people about buying a motorcycle and it has been a huge grief. Of course smaller stuff has not been an issue.

Its a rear bench seat from an old mk2 vw golf. I only really need the blue leather, i dont need the seat as i already have but need the leather to create new repair panels for my front seats.

Edition Blue golfs were never available in the uk as LHD and any that are here are imports
I have sent you a personal message. The seller has responded and I have explained the situation.

Back