• Saturday 18 November

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Happy to attend either date

Votes: 8 72.7%

• Total voters

Teresa

Social Secretary
European-Union
Having a little rest from walking round all the fabulous cars at the German Day at Brooklands.and getting a few queries about the end of season meal.
The Green Man at Silverstone has done us well for a couple of years now, and has a cheap Premier Inn on site too.
Looking at dates, the Premier Inn has very good rates for both 11th and 18th November, so this poll is to get preferences for date if you would like to join us.

Afternoon Teresa,

I’ll have to wait to confirm as it’s Susan’s birthday weekend over the first date and my side of the family are depending upon us on the second date. I’ll see if something can be shuffles around.

Thanks for the work on the diary in the background. For now it’s a no to the 11th but a tentative on the 18th. Leave it with me and I’ll come back and vote in a few days.

Kind regards,

Tom

Morning Teresa,

A slight change of preference here sees my choice now being the 11th as we can do the birthday celebrations over the weekend beforehand. The 18th is already booked with my family visiting us which cannot be moved.

Therefore it’s a yes for the 11th, will vote now.

Kind regards,

Tom

Thank you everyone. It looks like the 11th works best for folk. I'll get in touch with the Green Man and put a post up once they have confirmed it's OK 😁
Awesome news Teresa,

See you there next month. Although it’s one of the last events in the calendar I’m looking forward to attending my first social of 2023.

Kind regards,

Tom

I can do the 11th. I am off work that weekend. Will be nice to meet some fellow owners and cars. I presume people are staying the night of the 11th

I can do the 11th. I am off work that weekend. Will be nice to meet some fellow owners and cars. I presume people are staying the night of the 11th
Yes, not everyone stays over, but there will be a few of us. Look forward to meeting you 😊

Back