Fancy a drive around Nurburgring

wooly A2

Anyone ever fancied a drive around Nurburgring that would be a trip to remember and just incase your not sure what this invloves basically you can drive around the track 1 Lap for 7 Euro's ....Here is a video of how it should be done Mr Hans Stuck in a Bmw M3 GTR flat out on his way to a new lap record. this is a must see video ...........May be fun with a handful of A2's

http://www.bmwtransact.com/microsite/nurburgring/

Last edited:
My partner did it some years ago in a 944 Turbo - spun on first lap, got overtaken by a Passat Diesel... Still wants to go back and do it again though! Not sure A2 would be first choice of wheels, however...

GrayB said:
My partner did it some years ago in a 944 Turbo - spun on first lap, got overtaken by a Passat Diesel... Still wants to go back and do it again though! Not sure A2 would be first choice of wheels, however...
Well now's his chance to get overtaken by an A2 diesel LOL !!!!

wooly A2 said:
Well now's his chance to get overtaken by an A2 diesel LOL !!!!

Think his driving has improved since then - well I hope it has! My only track experience was in my (only slightly lamented) MGC - nice noise, heavy clutch and steering. We had wondered about getting our MG club friends to go to the 'ring - perhaps a joint expedition? Then the TDI A2's can run rings around the old MG's!

Is it just me?

i tried to click on the link wooly, but it came up with the "tough Polo" Ad.

any ideas?

Emm

wooly A2 said:
I See from your avatar you went around in the Seat Cupra will you be taking the A2 around this time ......
I did indeed :)

I most likely will take the A2 round, although probably not as enthusiastically as I did the Cordoba!!

I thought it was just a lap of the Nuburgring short

but i watched it again and what a lap of the Nordschleife!

Thanks again

Back