Fuel switch door replacement or fix

Miah-Olwen

Good day, today my interior fuel switch door had flicked off all by itself, out of the blue. I am looking everywhere for a replacement piece or a way to fix it myself, I found the whole thing inside my vehicle, if someone has an idea of how to fix it please let me know, or where to find a spare part to replace it will also be appreciated. Cheers.:)

IF you have all the pieces, you can place them back inside the switch then use clear tape to hold the button in place. The tape will stop the button popping off but still allow the switch to be pressed to release the fuel flap.

You are aware of the emergency opening of the fuel flap by pulling down on the rod that is visible when you remove the right boot bulb access panel.

IF you have all the pieces, you can place them back inside the switch then use clear tape to hold the button in place. The tape will stop the button popping off but still allow the switch to be pressed to release the fuel flap.

You are aware of the emergency opening of the fuel flap by pulling down on the rod that is visible when you remove the right boot bulb access panel.
- Wonderful idea, I'll try that. - Yes!! That's exactly how I opened the flap yesterday to put gas :) / Thank you!!

Back