Fuse for automatic lights

Status
Not open for further replies.

pionse

anyone knows which is the fuse for automatic lights ignition? 5,9,10 or 17?

Thanks

Pionse
'01 1.4 TDI Silver Grey ABT Tuned (98hp)(now with 60000km), ECC, 16" alloy wheels, KONI equipped

Pionse

Which lights are you refering to-interior, exterior, both, or is it the ignition control where interiors come on or the dipped go to side when when switch off and remove the key?.

And come to think of it-where are the fuses?.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

I mean exterior lights!
The fuses box is under the steering wheel on LHD cars.
On cars sold in Scandinavian markets front lights and back light automatically switch on when you start the engine without turning the lights knob, isn't it?

Thanks

Pionse
'01 1.4 TDI Silver Grey ABT Tuned (98hp)(now with 60000km), ECC, 16" alloy wheels, KONI equipped

Ahhh, those lights-day running lights I think they may be called.

No,haven't a clue where the fuse is then!. Sorry!. Someone out there must know!.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

There's a lot of electronics and stuff under the passenger footwell (left hand side in the uk) - I can't remeber if there were any fuses in there though. I think the ECU is in there.

MartinW

Hi
I´ve looked in my Swedish manual and there is nothing about a fuse for the automatic lights. So it´s probably the same fuse as the exterior lights. They´ve probably solved it by connecting the automatic light to the ignition key (sorry for my poor English, hope you understand anyway)
Goran
Sweden

Your 'poor' english is better than my sedish which extends to 'branbielen' and Svensk Arolpan Atiebolaget!
Welcome!
Talla nie svensk as you probably have worked out! Tak.

icon_smile_cool.gif

Thanks...
and with a little more practice you´ll probably write Swedish like a native born Swede [8D]
Goran

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back