Garage recommendations for south west London area

JimA2

Hi there
I am close to buying my first A2 and would be interested to hear of any recommended garages in the SW London/Surrey area. I'm in SW17.
I'll be looking to get the car checked over once purchased.
All advice gratefully received.
Thank you
Jim

Hi Jim and good luck with your A2
I don't have any personal experience but you could try putting 'servicing London' in the search box at the top right of the page which brings up a lot of older threads on possible garages.
For instance...
http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?26962-Servicing-recommendations-in-Surrey-SW-London-area

There's bound to be other similar suggestions and also current members may have more up to date suggestions - I think most posts from this were from 2015.

Mickey

Thank you for the replies. From the many glowing reports I've read it sounds like it's worth making the journey up to MK.

I'm reviving this thread, as I'm keen to find a hidden gem that happens to have experience with replacing suspension on our petrol sport. We're in SW20.

There's a place in Hounslow that Steve @Birchall and several other members use, the guy's name is Gary and he has a very good reputation. A search on here will hopefully lead you to a phone number, I know one has been posted at some time.

Back