German day Brooklands Saturday convoy.

Audimad

United-Kingdom
Is there anyone who is going to the German day travelling down on the Saturday and would like to go in convoy? šŸ™‚šŸš—šŸš™šŸš—šŸš™šŸš—šŸš•

Attachments

• 862DB331-6876-46B7-9B3E-3C4B2078AF7E.jpeg
    862DB331-6876-46B7-9B3E-3C4B2078AF7E.jpeg
    2 MB · Views: 73
Hi,
A convoy sounds like a fun idea!
I am based in Reading and will be travelling down on the day (Sunday). So far we have 2 A2ā€™s travelling down together. If Reading is near or on the way past to brooklands Iā€™d be up for meeting somewhere to expand the convoy.
Cheers,
Joe

I'll be coming down on the Sunday from St Albans direction. Happy to meet up before near the venue for a short convoy in, or alternatively cluster once inside :)

I think the whole idea is that we park up as a club, is that not right @Teresa? Are there windscreen passes or anything? I'll be coming in from Chesham on the day, happy to meet up somewhere close by the venue.

I think the whole idea is that we park up as a club, is that not right @Teresa? Are there windscreen passes or anything? I'll be coming in from Chesham on the day, happy to meet up somewhere close by the venue.
Hi, yes on the Sunday we are planning to meet at a Tesco nearby rhen go in as a group as much as possible and ill post details nearer the time on the main thread. I think this thread is aimed at anyone traveling down on the Saturday to stay over and if anyone wanted to meet up and convoy down to where they were staying.
No wristbands as far as I'm aware of, but they close the club registration today so I guess I'll hear arrangements from them over the next week and can then confirm on the main thread šŸ˜Š

Back