Got one!

technik

A2OC Donor
Hello from the south west!
Well after much looking about and research we took the plunge on a low mileage 2005 75 TDi. The 245 mile trip home was most impressive and economical!
I was instantly obsessed and on the look out for others, but for all that traffic on the m6 and m5 our little baby Audi was the only one, these certainly are rare cars.
First things first must be cruise control, have lived with it too long beforehand. And seeing if a false floor in the boot can be achieved to hide the spare wheel. Then it's replacing the items from the odd blank holes in the boot tool tray too!
A great little car with a great following on this site.
Look forward to spotting your A2s out there on the road maybe?
Best regards
Richard.
Ps. Pictures to follow when iPad allows!
image.jpg

Welcome along Richard. Seems a nice little tin top you have there.

We need more pics tho. Everyone likes pics

Nearly 10 years on and the A2 is still going strong!
Never did get cruise control nor a false floor, but have still enjoyed it immensely.
What a versatile and cavernous little car this is, the boot is amazing, helped in moving house 3 times now, so much can fit in there!
But with now having the need for two car seats, the A2 is retired to the pop to the shop for yet more milk car!
For with the car seats in and a double pram too, it does seem quite small! But fortunately they only get transplanted from the big family car on a rare occasion when that is in for servicing etc, which is quite a relief because of how awkward they are to get out and in!
Don't often see another A2, but when I do I always wave, mostly I think to non A2OC members as they mostly seem quite amused!

Back