Hello from Somerset!

Hi Everyone,
I have been lurking in the background of this site for a long time now gathering information on A2's. I recently bought one for my wife (although I will probably use it more), we got a 2002 1.4 Tdi. So far I think it is a great little car, really nice to drive and nice that you don't often see them around.

We searched for ages to find one near us that wasn't overpriced and finally after 6 months of searching one came up!

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and no doubt I will posting things here more frequently as I dabble with the car and tweak it accordingly.

Any other members in Somerset at all?

Gord

mike you took the words out of my mouth-----looks like it will be a great day out and a great chance to see others cars and meet other owners.
but yoy may end the day with the "i wants" ha ha cheers mike

Hey Guys,
Just wanted to thank you both for your response. Needless to say I didn't make it to the meet (the car is still off the road), I meant to reply to this a long time ago but then it got lost in the wilderness!

Thanks though!!

Only just seen this post, that meet would have been handy for me but a bit late now :rolleyes:

Taunton area here, there's another member from either Yeovil or Bridgewater I think, can't remember who it was though.

Hope you're enjoying your A2!

Back