Chat Howdy from Brum

Dominius

Evening all!

Hope you're all doing well. I'm James and I bought my 1.4 petrol A2 in November after I decided to stop leasing and actually buy me something to have a little play with and that interested me and had character more than anything. Needless to say, I definitely found it.

There are going to be a load of question I'll have over the next while about my A2 and A2's in general I guess. I've never really had something that I felt I could do things on myself so this is going to be a learning curve.

Unfortunately for now I don't have a garage so my time on the car is going to be limited to what can be done in day chunks rather than having it not usable for days or weeks at a time. That being said I'm looking forward to learning and getting to know a few people along the way.

Hope you all are having a goodun and speak soon.

I agree with Mac, the self study guides are fantastic and there are a few in the self study series of publication that are relevant to our A2's

Your going to be busy!

PM sent for workshop manuals

Depending on how your car has been taken care of in the past you may never need the
workshop manuals.
I also recommend searching for your cars parts using 7zap. It's free and has fantastic diagrams

Back