I bought an A2 today!

Hi Just thought I would say hi! I bought a A2 1.6 FSI Sport today. Loving it already!

Hopefully find some useful hints and tips here.

Welcome to A2oc and A2 ownership. Why not drive up to kettering on sunday and join us for Audis in the park show-great day out for the family, and a great chance to get a great insight in these great cars-details in the social section.

Congrats you have come to the right place. I have learnt a great deal over the last couple of years from this site.

Funnily enough so did I! was a great day for buying an A2 too!

Bet you didn't travel as far as me for your A2. It took me 6 hours just to get to it! Would have to be the hottest and busiest day of the year. But it beats working!

Welcome to the forum and hopefully many years of ownership, any Questions no matter how small post them on here and we'll try our hardest to get you sorted

Phil

Not a good day! 40 miles into driving it and the hose from the orange water tank to the radiator came off! I get it back on Monday. The garage I bought it from are replacing it for me! Otherwise I would have come to Kettering. Do these meet ups happen often?

Welcome to the A2oc, sorry you have been unlucky. But hopefully you will be all sorted Monday.

We try to do what we can for socials. We have got the skid pan expeariance coming up:) that will be good fun and a chin wag about A2s

Then we have Audi driver international which is always a good weekend.

Cheers

David

Back