I Drive the Mythical Audi A2 3L

That's one version I quite fancy at some point, having had a LHD 914 in the past which turned out to be much less of an issue than expected.

I don't suppose they crop up much in the U.K.?

I saw the above film some time ago: actually pretty well done I seem to remember.

No, it's a rare model in the UK, all imports. I was surprised to see that Audi UK own (or did own) one.

RAB

It was us (WOM) that imported this and supplied them with this RAB! Quite a few years ago now.

Cheers Rob.
Hi Rob,

Was that the one you had for sale that was owned by a doctor (I think), about three or four years ago? What did Audi want it for?

RAB

Hi Rob,

Was that the one you had for sale that was owned by a doctor (I think), about three or four years ago? What did Audi want it for?

RAB

That sounds like the one yes! It was bought my then to become part of their heritage fleet! They have another couple of A2’s in their too I believe. As you can imagine, the heritage fleet is quite a substantial collection of vehicles! It’s nice to know that they appreciate the A2.

Cheers

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It’s nice to know that they appreciate the A2.
And surprising as well! Maybe VW will be interested in my Lupo 3L which will be up for sale in a few months time! I believe it was the first registered in the UK.

RAB

And surprising as well! Maybe VW will be interested in my Lupo 3L which will be up for sale in a few months time! I believe it was the first registered in the UK.

RAB

I’m not sure, but I maybe tempted to have one to go along side my A2 1.2! You’ll have to let me know the details

Cheers

Rob

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back