indicator stalk failure?

Greybeard

So the indicators failed a few days ago, fuse ok, swapped out the relay assembly with one supplied by A2Steve (thanks Steve) unfortunately still no indicators.
Hazards work fine, hi/low beam fine, leaving the indicators 'on' (left or right) and pulling out key/opening the door beeps as usual and the parking bulb is lit.
As well as replacing the relay unit I also replaced the indicator relay on my old unit just in case.
Can I assume the only option is a replacement stalk assembly?

Last edited:
So the indicators failed a few days ago, fuse ok, swapped out the relay assembly with one supplied by A2Steve (thanks Steve) unfortunately still no indicators.
Hazards work fine, hi/low beam fine, leaving the indicators 'on' (left or right) and pulling out key/opening the door beeps as usual and the parking bulb is lit.
As well as replacing the relay unit I also replaced the indicator relay on my old unit just in case.
Can I assume the only option is a replacement stalk assembly?
Afternoon,

If you don’t have Cruise Control and want a known good working replacement indicator stalk then drop me a PM with your address etc. I have an abundance of non cruise indicator stalks which you can have one of free of charge if you’re willing to cover the postage to your good self.

Kind regards,

Tom

Afternoon,

If you don’t have Cruise Control and want a known good working replacement indicator stalk then drop me a PM with your address etc. I have an abundance of non cruise indicator stalks which you can have one of free of charge if you’re willing to cover the postage to your good self.

Kind regards,

Tom
Brilliant, thanks Tom will pm shortly.:)

Hi Myron,

The stalk below:

IMG_9296.jpeg

IMG_9297.jpeg

Has very carefully been wrapped and packaged up:

IMG_9298.jpeg

IMG_9299.jpeg

IMG_9300.jpeg

The package has also been dropped of for dispatch. Tracking number available on our PM. This should arrive soon enough for some weekend tinkering. How’s that for a rather swift conclusion and service to you woes.

Kind regards,

Tom

Back