Key FOB auto windows up and down not working after battery disconnected

Hi just had battery disconnected while I cleaned earth connections. I had to sync the key FOB back to the car no problem but now my auto window up and down isn’t working when I keep the remote button pressed down. Have of you folks got a solution?
Thank you very much. 🙏

Sit in the car and turn the ignition on. From the drivers door window switches hold each one in turn in the up position and hold for a couple of seconds you may hear a faint click. Repeat on all the other windows but only on the drivers door panel.

Sit in the car and turn the ignition on. From the drivers door window switches hold each one in turn in the up position and hold for a couple of seconds you may hear a faint click. Repeat on all the other windows but only on the drivers door panel.
Ace that worked thank you very much.

Glad it's sorted but no benefit at all disconnecting the battery to clean up the earth and in my experience better to fit an additional too rather than rely on a 20 year old cable that is known to internally corrode

Glad it's sorted but no benefit at all disconnecting the battery to clean up the earth and in my experience better to fit an additional too rather than rely on a 20 year old cable that is known to internally corrode
Thanks, can I ask where would you recommend I fit one .
cheers

Back