Lateral accel and angle sensor

CrispyEdd

United-Kingdom
Hello

Using vcds with car on axle stands, I looked at abs module, one group 4 is it? It says lateral acceleration and another says angle,. My question is should they be moving at all if car is running but stationary??

Hello

Using vcds with car on axle stands, I looked at abs module, one group 4 is it? It says lateral acceleration and another says angle,. My question is should they be moving at all if car is running but stationary??
Hi CrispyEdd, does it not output a signal from each wheel ... so a reading from each front wheel as they rotate and vibrate, with no reading from the rear as they're stationary?

Last edited:
Hello

No, but the slightest movement, getting in or out, jiggling in the seat, or even leaning on the body, will show up as an angle change. Doesn't have to be moving, as in wheels turning. Just car body movement.

It's very sensitive, just like me.
Mac.

No, but the slightest movement, getting in or out, jiggling in the seat, or even leaning on the body, will show up as an angle change. Doesn't have to be moving, as in wheels turning. Just car body movement.

It's very sensitive, just like me.
Mac.
Ah OK, it was 0.25% so I guess nothing if reading to 100! That's cool I ran sleepmeasy, cheers.

Back